Opening Times & Fees
We are open five days a week during school term-time. We offer the following sessions:
|Session||Fee (Jan 2021)|
|Early Start (8:45 – 9am)||£1.37|
|Morning Session (9am -12 noon)||£16.50|
|Afternoon Session (1pm – 3pm)||£11.00|
|Morning session with lunch (9am – 1 pm)||£22.00|
|Afternoon session with lunch (12 noon – 3pm)||£16.50|
|All day (9am – 3pm)||£33.00|
- From January 2021 fees will be £5.50 per hour. Children must do a minimum of 3 hours a day, 2 days a week.
- Due to the increased volumes of traffic due to parents taking and collecting their children from the main school at 8.30-8.45am and 3.00-3.25pm we ask parents to park their cars in either The Queen’s Head or The Bell car parks during these time periods.
- At Lunch Club children can bring their own packed lunch or pre-order a hot dinner from the school. To arrange hot dinners please email PSadmin@crowmarsh-gifford.oxon.sch.uk
- Two and a half year olds qualifying for the 2 year old entitlements will be able to attend up to 15 hours per week free. The pre-school is currently running a waiting list for those under three so please submit your registration form as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Over 3s qualifying for their ‘Flexible 15’ Nursery Education Grant will be able to attend up to 5 sessions a week for free (subject to sessional availability and all NEG terms & conditions). This can be claimed from the term following a child’s 3rd birthday, and parents will need to fill in all appropriate paperwork (of course!).
- We accept childcare vouchers for session payments. Fees are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Please note that we require one terms notice should you wish to remove your child from the setting.